The process of creation and the creator!!!

This forum is dedicated for discussions on making creative images of nature. Images can be attached too as part of the discussion thread.

Moderators: Prashanth Sampagar, Madhav Jois, Raviprakash S S, Vikas T R, Adithya Biloor, Nevil Zaveri, Aniket R Thopate, Adithya U N, Sarthak Agrawal

The process of creation and the creator!!!

Postby Prashanth Sampagar » Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:42 pm

I was just browsing through some of the older images, I often do this for inspiration, I found this excellent image from Neelu.

http://www.creativenaturephotography.net/forum/phpBB3_0_1/gallery/image_page.php?album_id=2&image_id=5348

Other than being an excellent image it also witnessed a beautiful discussion on making of the image.

the process of creation and the creator herself/himself should be disconnected from what got created. An image lives (if it deserves to live) independent of its creator and may last longer than the creator and lives an independent life.

The beauty of this image is its still relevant and the discussions as well. Just thought of sharing this with you all.

Regards,
Prashanth
Prashanth Sampagar

My Insta feed
Prashanth Sampagar

Re: The process of creation and the creator!!!

Postby Ganesh H Shankar » Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:17 pm

You are right, Prashanth, we have a big wealth of images to chew on here, forever..
Ganesh H. Shankar
Wishing you best light,

Fine Art Nature Photography
Ganesh H Shankar
Site Admin

Return to Discussions on Creative & Fine Art Nature Photography