Tracking topics and posts - possible?

This forum is dedicated for discussions related to features of CNP. All suggestions are welcome!! We may not be able address all of them nevertheless.

Moderators: Madhav Jois, Vikas T R, Nevil Zaveri, Aniket R Thopate, Adithya U N

Tracking topics and posts - possible?

Postby AratiRao » Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:25 am

Hi there, fairly new to this forum and immensely enjoying the interactions. there are a few topics in different forums that i'd like to track. similarly with new photos posted/ illustrations/ comparisons - is there some way i can opt to track some topics/ threads/ users? this is besides the "notify me when a reply is posted" - what if i have not personally interacted on a topic?

i admit that i looked around cursorily for such options and didn't find it. apologies if i have missed something obvious :)

Arati
AratiRao

Re: Tracking topics and posts - possible?

Postby Ganesh H Shankar » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:17 pm

Arati, we are working on showing latest threads and images on front page. It might take some time to get it working, but yes we will have this feature in the near future.

When you post a reply there is a ""Notify me when a reply is posted" check box in forum posting. You can enable it to get a notification when you are in posting here.
Ganesh H. Shankar
Wishing you best light,

Fine Art Nature Photography
Ganesh H Shankar
Site Admin

Re: Tracking topics and posts - possible?

Postby Ganesh H Shankar » Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:56 pm

Hi Arati, we now have a feature to show all recent threads and images on the front page itself. Hope this helps..
Ganesh H. Shankar
Wishing you best light,

Fine Art Nature Photography
Ganesh H Shankar
Site Admin

Return to Your Views and Suggestions to Improve CNP