Dynamic Front page Image

This forum is dedicated for discussions related to features of CNP. All suggestions are welcome!! We may not be able address all of them nevertheless.

Moderators: Madhav Jois, Vikas T R, Nevil Zaveri, Aniket R Thopate, Adithya U N

Dynamic Front page Image

Postby Nilanjan Das » Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:17 pm

Hi

With due regards to VMR and the image on the front page I was just wondering if you could make it dynamic. It would be really nice to have a new image every time we login to see the front image. I was also thinking that since the most important page in the site is the contributors gallery, there should be an easier way to reach that page. Just my thoughts, may be it would be a bit time saving :).

regards

Nilanjan
Nilanjan Das

Re: Dynamic Front page Image

Postby Ganesh H Shankar » Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:57 am

Nilanjan Das wrote:Hi

With due regards to VMR and the image on the front page I was just wondering if you could make it dynamic. It would be really nice to have a new image every time we login to see the front image. I was also thinking that since the most important page in the site is the contributors gallery, there should be an easier way to reach that page. Just my thoughts, may be it would be a bit time saving :).

regards

Nilanjan

Nilanjan,

Thanks for bringing this up. We, the staff of CNP are indeed discussing about this topic.

All suggestions are welcome. One of the current thinking is to periodically bring in more images which members of CNP community felt are very creative. You may want to know that even now the images gets rotated if you stay on the page for a few seconds without clicking any links.

Hope to close this one soon. Please feel free to share your suggestions if any.

- Ganesh H Shankar,
On behalf of CNP Staff.
Ganesh H. Shankar
Wishing you best light,

Fine Art Nature Photography
Ganesh H Shankar
Site Admin

Return to Your Views and Suggestions to Improve CNP