CNP Meet - 2016 : Travel Information

This forum is dedicated for discussions related to features of CNP. All suggestions are welcome!! We may not be able address all of them nevertheless.

Moderators: Madhav Jois, Vikas T R, Nevil Zaveri, Aniket R Thopate, Adithya U N

CNP Meet - 2016 : Travel Information

Postby dinesh.ramarao » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:51 am

Dear CNPians,

Some travel information : I hope this helps you to book your tickets early.
Please note that I am not listing all the travel alternatives here. This information is to be used as a guide for your travel ticket bookings. I have not listed return journey alternatives. Please book your return tickets too.

By Train:

You need to alight at Londa Jn. I have listed two trains' info for your help. There are some other trains, I'm not listing all of them. Please check with Indian railways.
From Bangalore - / 16589 / Rani Chennamma Express / Bangalore 21:15 / Londa 7:28 /
From Mumbai - / 17318 / Hubli Express / Mumbai 18:45 / Londa 8:40 /

By Bus:
You need to alight at Dandeli.
Those who are traveling from Bangalore can book your tickets on private services from VRL, SRS and Sugamna. There are KSRTC buses too. All these buses reach Dandeli , around 7:30 hrs morning.
There are buses to GaneshGudi, a closer town. You can opt that too.

Travel from Londa / Dandeli to Hornbill River Resort.
One can get local taxis / maxi cabs from these stations. Resort is about 30KM from both the places. Taxi operators charge about Rs.1000/- for the whole taxi to drop. So if you are about 4/5 traveling together you can share them.
However, if you need assistance in getting these taxis arranged, please let us ( Raviprakash / Vikas / RD ) know. We can assist. Kindly note that this is not included in the event charges (which limit to acco and food).

Those who are traveling from other cities, kindly use this as a reference.

Hope this helps.
Feel free to ask us if you need more information.

regards,
- RD
- RD
dinesh.ramarao

Return to Your Views and Suggestions to Improve CNP