Young CNPians!

This forum is dedicated for discussions related to features of CNP. All suggestions are welcome!! We may not be able address all of them nevertheless.

Moderators: Madhav Jois, Vikas T R, Nevil Zaveri, Aniket R Thopate, Adithya U N

Young CNPians!

Postby Ganesh H Shankar » Thu May 26, 2016 9:08 pm

Increasing young members
Towards this we did create a gallery dedicated to young members. We have not enabled it yet. Hope to do so in the near future. Hopefully this will make our young CNP minds more comfortable and may help bring in more such minds.
Owner : Ganesh
By When: Mid May 2016.

During the recent CNP meet at Dandeli we had a suggestion to bring in more young minds to the forum (discussed in this thread). Towards this I had an action item to create a dedicated space for our current and future young members. I would love the announce that this action item is complete now! (sorry for couple of weeks delay). As part of this effort we have following -

1. A dedicated gallery for young CNPians with relaxed posting guidelines. Needless to say execution skills and technical knowledge are very essential. I think our young members might need some help there. Please help if/when needed. This gallery will serve as a gallery to build advanced photography skills for our young members from useful suggestions/critiques.

2. The relaxed posting guidelines for young CNP gallery is defined here in this page

3. The membership link has been updated to reflect the "Young CNPian" membership requests.

4. The top links of both forums and gallery pages now have the new link to Young CNPian Gallery.

5. The home page of CNP (www.creativenaturephotography.net) now streams latest 8 images from young CNPian gallery.

6. The new gallery has been boot strapped with a few images made by our young members (old images, nevertheless it serves the purpose to start with)

Please let me know if I have missed anything (if any link is broken, any suggestions which can quickly be implemented).

Thank you for all your suggestions for improving the forum! If you have further suggestions/thoughts please do share.
Ganesh H. Shankar
Wishing you best light,

Fine Art Nature Photography
Ganesh H Shankar
Site Admin

Return to Your Views and Suggestions to Improve CNP