Bonding - Another version

We often suggest changes to posted images. If we want to take some time to illustrate the changes then users can post and discuss the the changed image here. PLEASE TAKE CONSENT FROM THE POSTER BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD/EDIT OtHERS' IMAGES. Please keep files sizes small - preferablly less than 650pixels on longer side.

Moderators: Prashanth Sampagar, Raviprakash S S, Adithya Biloor, Nevil Zaveri, Aniket R Thopate, Adithya U N, Sarthak Agrawal

Bonding - Another version

Postby Prashanth Sampagar » Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:45 pm

Another version of gallery/image_page.php?image_id=10023" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

_SMP5430a.jpg
Bonding version2
_SMP5430a.jpg (370.08 KiB) Viewed 7925 times
Prashanth Sampagar

My Insta feed
Prashanth Sampagar

Re: Bonding - Another version

Postby Ganesh H Shankar » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:49 pm

Prashanth, I like the one in the critique gallery. For my senses the increased definition dilutes the mood!
Ganesh H. Shankar
Wishing you best light,

Fine Art Nature Photography
Ganesh H Shankar
Site Admin

Re: Bonding - Another version

Postby Prashanth Sampagar » Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:05 pm

Thanks Ganesh! I feel It could have been better but have to live with what I got. It's been raining heavily in the western ghats from past couple of weeks. In addition to the rain its windy as well. I had to balance umbrella in one hand and camera in another hand plus swaying plant, I really didn't have much control over the focusing. It was difficult to get the right perspective.

Best Regards,
Prashanth
Prashanth Sampagar

My Insta feed
Prashanth Sampagar

Return to Illustration Forum