Young CNPian!

This forum is dedicated for discussions on making creative images of nature. Images can be attached too as part of the discussion thread.

Moderators: Prashanth Sampagar, Madhav Jois, Raviprakash S S, Vikas T R, Adithya Biloor, Nevil Zaveri, Aniket R Thopate, Adithya U N, Sarthak Agrawal

Young CNPian!

Postby Ganesh H Shankar » Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:31 pm

During last weekend it was my privilege to meet this young CNPian in a nearby jungle. Meet Vidyun Hebbar. He was beaming with energy and curiosity towards subjects in nature. He was showing his LCD screen to me in the field. Out of focus leaves were appearing to him as painting, mating millipedes were looking like an alphabet "M" to him. Looks like Vidyun (4th grade student) is not enjoying the Covid-19 lockdown and is missing his school. He appeared quite confident with all the buttons on his camera!!

Nice meeting you, Vidyun! I hope this post will help others to share their views on the images you share here.
Attachments
CF027240.jpg
CF027240.jpg (745.33 KiB) Viewed 3099 times
Ganesh H. Shankar
Wishing you best light,

Fine Art Nature Photography
Ganesh H Shankar
Site Admin

Re: Young CNPian!

Postby Rajkumar » Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:30 am

youngsters without adult filters and learning !!!! retain a sense of awe and curiosity which adults have to work very hard to retain. Children even have a intuitive sense of composition and balance.

Nice to see young enthusiasm. Best wishes to Vidyun
Art is about what is inside rather than what is outside
Rajkumar

Postby Nevil Zaveri » Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:56 pm

Happy n hopeful to see a youngster out there exploring n learning thru his own first hand experiences. Agree, Raj, 'without adult filters' is of immense importance nurturing creativity. Keep it up, Vidyun.
Nevil Zaveri

Postby Raviprakash S S » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:59 am

Thank you for wonderful picture and message Ganesh. I keep telling Vidyun – how honoured I am to be part of this group. Meeting you and seeing this post has greatly motivated him.

Thanks Raj and Nevil. Your views and suggestions are great learning for not only Vidyun, but helps me in grooming him better.

Coming to “Adult filter” - Vidyun started to click with me. He used to accompany me and click the subjects I was clicking. Over a period of time, I am encouraging him to build on this foundation. Now we have set a ground rule, If he wants to click my subjects or I show him some subject in the field –pictures clicked by him is only for his learning purpose and will not be posted anywhere. Since last couple of weeks, he has also taken over selecting and processing from me.

To avoid looking up only to me, my subjects and following my techniques, I want Vidyun to spend more time with you all. I look forward to taking him with you for more outdoor sessions.

Also, Kids tends to listen to others than parents ;) So keep sharing your feedback and suggestions :)
Cheers,
Raviprakash.S.S
http://www.allEYES.in
Raviprakash S S

Return to Discussions on Creative & Fine Art Nature Photography