Amazing images! #Contest Tag?

This forum is dedicated for discussions related to features of CNP. All suggestions are welcome!! We may not be able address all of them nevertheless.

Moderators: Madhav Jois, Vikas T R, Nevil Zaveri, Aniket R Thopate, Adithya U N

Amazing images! #Contest Tag?

Postby Ganesh H Shankar » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:57 pm

Friends, of late are we seeing surge of quality images in the forum? Thanks to our new team which made the site more interesting now with new ideas and bringing in some interesting changes. Today I have spent some time browsing through several images. I think any image receiving a 2-3 comments and about 40+ views probably means it is something very special! How about tagging #Contest on such images in our comments? If the posture wants to enrol such images into any of the contests it might help her/him. What you think? May be a tag to suggest the contest too? For example, #NPTOY, #WPY, #HIPA, ...? I have started tagging images which I think will stand a good chance.

Further, I think we are very very choosy in deciding even to click on the thumbnails, I guess (based on number of site visits) :)

Anyway, I am enjoying new generation of quality images! Thanks again to our new team who's silent hard work seem to be paying off.
Ganesh H. Shankar
Wishing you best light,

Fine Art Nature Photography
Ganesh H Shankar
Site Admin

Re: Amazing images! #Contest Tag?

Postby Madhav Jois » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:29 pm

I think its a wonderful idea Ganesh. With your and other seniors vast experience, it will surely benefit many CNPians.
Best Regards,
Madhav
My Gallery
Madhav Jois
Site Admin

Postby Raviprakash S S » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:22 pm

Great idea Ganesh. Expert advise like this will surely help CNPians who are submitting for the contests.
It was Shankar Kiragi who suggested me to submit "Pure magic" (Colourful spider web) pic to WPY!
Cheers,
Raviprakash.S.S
http://www.allEYES.in
Raviprakash S S

Postby Adithya Biloor » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:55 pm

Hi Ganesh,

Yes, wonderful idea. It will surely help everyone.

Thanks,
Adithya
Regards,
Adithya Biloor
www.lensandtales.com
Adithya Biloor

Location: Biloor, Nittor -p,Hosanagar-Tq, Shivamogga -Dis, Karnataka,India

Postby Tharangini B » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:26 pm

This is indeed a great idea. Since one of the main keys to win any contest anyways begins with choosing the right images... with such an expert panel making the task so easy for us, it will indeed be a blessing... :)
Tharangini B

Return to Your Views and Suggestions to Improve CNP