CNP Book launched!!

This is the forum for learning from published materials. Please post informations about books/articles/link to useful web pages etc goes here.

Moderators: Prashanth Sampagar, Madhav Jois, Adithya Biloor, Nevil Zaveri, Aniket R Thopate, Adithya U N

CNP Book launched!!

Postby Raviprakash S S » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:21 am

Much awaited CNP book was launched in Simha Farms - A picturesque location in Western Ghats. Books were launched by torch bearers Ganesh H Shankar, RD and Nirlep. Event, sessions, interactions, responses to the book were moments to remember for lifetime. It also turned out to be nostalgic and emotional event.

Glimpse of the book launch event @ https://youtu.be/ry2BAl5noW0

More to follow. Keep watching this space.

Sincere thanks to the CNP members, the book team, event team and all the participants for printing this permanently on memory!

On behalf of CNP team
Cheers,
Raviprakash.S.S
http://www.allEYES.in
Raviprakash S S

Re: CNP Book launched!!

Postby Prashanth Sampagar » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:51 am

It was a wonderful event. Can't believe it is already over. Thanks to Adithya & Anusha for being a great host. Thanks to the entire team who worked on the book as well as the event, the efforts could be seen in the quality of the book. Just going through images, enjoying every small details that was looked into. We should meet again to listen to the stories behind those efforts.

I think we should meet more frequently

Best regards,
Prashanth Sampagar
Prashanth Sampagar

My Insta feed
Prashanth Sampagar

Postby Sriharsha Ganjam » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:55 am

It indeed was a pleasure meeting everyone and to welcome the fruit of 10+ years of effort into the world. Hats off to everyone involved who made this a reality.
Sriharsha Ganjam

Postby Yallappagouda » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:21 pm

It was a great moment to meet & spent a time with everyone. It was a first cnp meet I attended & before coming there I was bit nurveus to meet cnpien core member who all are legendary in creating unique photographs and well knowledged thinking that how I should talk or behave with you all but when I met with you all surprised by seeing your invite closeness. The lanch of the gems was fantastic & the gems are collected from a 10 years that was fantastic moment when I saw. Thank you very much & am glad that am a part of this group.
Yallappagouda

Postby Ganesh H Shankar » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:44 pm

Dear friends,

It was a great meet! I think the journey ahead will be far more promising and rewarding in terms of new visions that will be driven by a talented new team. We will work towards establishing this new team in the near future. Please stay tuned!!
It was heartening to see CNPians joining in the meet from far-off places in India.

Thank you all for the wonderful time!

PS: Ravi, thanks for the link. I have edited your post to embed the youtube video.
Ganesh H. Shankar
Wishing you best light,

Fine Art Nature Photography
Ganesh H Shankar
Site Admin

Postby Ashwini Kumar Bhat » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:08 pm

It was indeed a wonderful time. Thoroughly enjoyed the moments and discussions. Heartfelt gratitude for all those who have worked hard to make the book a reality.
Cheers,
Ashwini Kumar Bhat
---------------------------
My scribblings | My Portfolio
Ashwini Kumar Bhat

Postby Tharangini B » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:21 pm

I must admit I was really not sure of what to expect when I decided to attend this meet, but then I must also admit I've returned with a feeling of exhilaration that I can barely explain. It was such a wonderful meet, every minute of it, the knowledge, the photography, the fun, the laughter and most importantly the warmth that gives the feeling of a wonderful family. I must thank Prashanth who insisted I must experience this for myself. A huge thanks to Adithya and Anusha for the amazing hospitality and each and every one of you for making it a truly memorable meet. It meant a lot to me personally. My friends had an incredible time too..:) A huge thanks again.
Tharangini B

Postby Rajkumar » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:41 am

Thanks all. Was indeed a milestone event and a culmination of 10 years plodding/ experimenting/creating / philosophizing and seeing ...truly a body of Fine Art work .......Look forward to further push from CNP with the new announcements and team

there are a few things this book will do for me
1. Explain my type of photography to family and friends - There is always the disappointment when I go on some trip and come back :D
2. Importantly, I plan to share this book with non-photography artist friends to enable meaningful conversations. Not to improve "likeability" but to uncover some grammar of "art" and some patterns and thoughts for future work.
3. When I find myself moving from chasing "light" to chasing "likes" this will be my anchor book for correction
4. Will be the book from my side for "Saraswathi Puja" for a lifelong learning :D

A salute to all those CNP pioneers who have laid the strong foundation and risen above the clouds for the skyscrapers that will be built in the coming years
Big thanks to CNP friends for playing such an important role in my photography journey
Art is about what is inside rather than what is outside
Rajkumar

Postby Madhav Jois » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:47 pm

Thank you for a wonderful weekend! It was a 'Family Function'. I really enjoyed the sessions, prints, chats, meeting other CNPians. Thanks Adithya & family for your lovely hospitality.
Best Regards,
Madhav
My Gallery
Madhav Jois
Site Admin

Postby Ganesh H Shankar » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:15 pm

Raj,

Very well summarised, I agree with all four points.

I think there is a sense of satisfaction and happiness to hold the fruits of all the experiments and hard work we did as a team during past ten years. The journey to me was very internal and philosophic too, thanks to the intense discussions we had over years.
Ganesh H. Shankar
Wishing you best light,

Ganesh H Shankar
Site Admin

Postby Ganesh H Shankar » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:48 pm

Ganesh H. Shankar
Wishing you best light,

Ganesh H Shankar
Site Admin

Postby Mahesh Devarajan » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:33 pm

What a wonderful event. Thoroughly enjoyed the last 3 days catching up with fellow CNP members, chatting and listening to great presentations. Amazing effort on the book and I greatly enjoyed the presentations from RD and Ramesh on the "behind the scene effort" associated with the book. My thanks to Aditya for his hospitality.
Mahesh Devarajan

Postby Adithya Biloor » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:12 pm

dear all,

It was indeed a pleasure to meet you all. It was great to meet you as host and as a CNP member.
It was really a "family meet" . Many things wouldn't be possible without the help of you guys.

Thanks for the photos Madhav and Ganesh.

Adithya
Regards,
Adithya Biloor
www.lensandtales.com
Adithya Biloor

Location: Biloor, Nittor -p,Hosanagar-Tq, Shivamogga -Dis, Karnataka,India

Postby kiran_sham » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:56 pm

First of all, Adithya, you and your entire family were great hosts! Can't thank you enough for the wonderful hospitality extended to us! It was just as good as visiting my grandparents!

And thank you to the core team of the most humble stalwarts whose guidance and encouragement has been the only reason the group is whatever we are today! It was one of the most memorable gatherings I have ever been a part of!

RD, you showed how even a presentation can be "artistic" and evoke a lot of emotions in the audience! I just can't forget those 2 hours of energy, passion and emotions!!

Agree with every point Rajkumar made! I already am going thru point #1 you mentioned :)

Everyone, it was so wonderful associating images to faces, finally! Thank you all for making everyone in the group feel comfortable with each other! We the "like-minded people who think differently" (quote borrowed from Ravi) should meet more often!! :)

Looking forward to more active participation in the forum too!
kiran_sham

Postby jayesh joshi » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:00 pm

It was a short but very rewarding stay at Simha Farms. Being a CNPian for a decade, I was finally able to meet other members of `our family' Enjoyed the discussions, learned many new things and above all i was very happy to attend book launch event. I salute efforts of all the CNPians in Bangalore who worked really hard to accomplish the dream task of coffee table book as well as the event planning. I am also thankful to Adithya & his family for the wonderful hospitality.
Today morning i was with Ghanshyam Savani & we discussed about possibility of planning next CNP meet in Gujarat .
jayesh joshi

Postby Saurabh R. Desai » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:04 am

I have reached home finally after spending another 4 days there, and what a wonderful time it was with CNP family. The books looked great and the efforts behind these wonderful set of books by the team is way commendable.
Thanks Aditya for amazing arrangements at your place Simha Farms there, it was a great time and thanks for the home food, it was a nice change of taste for us.
2020 book seams quite possible.

Thanks & Regards
Saurabh R. Desai

Postby Pratik Pradhan » Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:33 am

I seem to be the last person to comment on this thread but I must say I have already started missing my creative family. Its been a great knowledge and wisdom grasping experience to me from all the brilliant minds. Lets make this as an annual event. :)

Regards,
Pratik
Pratik Pradhan

Postby Nevil Zaveri » Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:49 pm

It's a week by now but I'm still there! Such a treasurable experience. All sessions filled with so much excitement n satisfaction. Must thank all the CNPian who worked endlessly to present this masterpiece 'Art of seeing' and everyone that made this 'Meet' so warm n homely. Though, I have only quick browsed the books, I am not stopping sharing the experience with everyone I meet & my wife is busy sharing experiences of the warm stay n all the delicious homemade food :D
A big thank you, Adithya, Anusha, Vasu & everyone at Simha farms.
Nevil Zaveri

Postby Ganesh H Shankar » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:02 pm

Ganesh H. Shankar
Wishing you best light,

Ganesh H Shankar
Site Admin

Return to Forum for sharing learnings/information from Books/Net.