Nature`s canvas-Enhanced version

We often suggest changes to posted images. If we want to take some time to illustrate the changes then users can post and discuss the the changed image here. PLEASE TAKE CONSENT FROM THE POSTER BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD/EDIT OtHERS' IMAGES. Please keep files sizes small - preferablly less than 650pixels on longer side.

Moderators: Prashanth Sampagar, Raviprakash S S, Adithya Biloor, Nevil Zaveri, Aniket R Thopate, Adithya U N, Sarthak Agrawal

Nature`s canvas-Enhanced version

Postby jayesh joshi » Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:47 pm

Thanks Ramesh & Nevilbhai for your views. The image was one from a short series i made in ladakh on color palette of mountains from the region. As i wanted to present it as nature`s canvas i processed it accordingly. I made the image at 124mm focal length at F/10 with a camera which was fresh from service centre & on 2nd day of the tour we realized that it has got unresolved focussing issue & so used it selectively later during the trip. I tried to enhance it but the impact may not be optimum ,could be because of `soft' rendering of image due to camera problem. Would love to know your views ...Thanks...
Attachments
new canvas.jpg
new canvas.jpg (485.37 KiB) Viewed 6078 times
jayesh joshi

Re: Nature`s canvas-Enhanced version

Postby ramesh_adkoli » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:50 pm

Thanks Jayesh for the sharing this version. I wanted to see how the forms of those mounds get defined if the contrast is enhanced. It does make a difference albeit very tiny. A strong directional light would have made all the difference in this version.

Regards,
Ramesh
ramesh_adkoli

Postby Ganesh H Shankar » Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:40 pm

I kind of like the 2D appeal which seem to make it an abstract!
Ganesh H. Shankar
Wishing you best light,

Fine Art Nature Photography
Ganesh H Shankar
Site Admin

Postby Nevil Zaveri » Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:32 am

Appeals, much better now. 2D in absence of shadows makes it more like a canvas :)
Nevil Zaveri

Return to Illustration Forum