August 2022 (Visit To Simha Farms)

This forum is dedicated for discussions on making creative images of nature. Images can be attached too as part of the discussion thread.

Moderators: Prashanth Sampagar, Madhav Jois, Raviprakash S S, Vikas T R, Adithya Biloor, Nevil Zaveri, Aniket R Thopate, Adithya U N, Sarthak Agrawal

August 2022 (Visit To Simha Farms)

Postby mandarghumare » Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:05 am

From a few years, my friends and I (Shashank, Pratik, Viraj, and Aniket) have been following this lovely forum and all of its members' work, and we have been eager to meet them all in person. Fortunately, August 2022 was the best month of our lives because we met some of the greatest minds from this forum; it was just a small meet-up where we discussed a variety of topics, from photography to politics, from shares to NFT, as well as life in general. We also had long discussions on prints. It was overwhelming to see our own prints that were sent by Nevil. It was a first time 'print meet' experience for many of us and we learnt to admire the nuances of prints. Although our primary goal was to learn about photography, we were fortunate to also gain life lessons and a fresh perspective on the natural world.
Ganesh H. Shankar, RD, Rajkumar, Ramesh, S. S. Raviprakash, Prashanth and Adithya shared with us a wealth of technical knowledge as well as insights into the arts and printing.

As Ganesh H. Shankar gave a brief presentation on "beauty in beauty" (here is the link to that video https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... _5cLcRaCzg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ), this meeting merely altered the way we viewed life in relation to nature. At that point, we realised that photography is only one aspect of perspective and art, which we will continue to value.
We all made a new colleague named Sarthak, who is doing outstanding job for someone his age.

Yes, it was a pleasant little gathering that came out with a fantastic impression of colours, or you could say art, after starting with a blank canvas in head.

We look forward to seeing every one of you in the days to come as we continue to fill our modest knowledge bank. And thank you RD for pulling our legs and so we can get comfortable with all of you in such short period of time and last but not the least I want to thank everyone for sharing their ideas and knowledge, as well as Adithya and his family for their wonderful hospitality.
Attachments
IMG-20220826-WA0000.jpg
IMG-20220826-WA0000.jpg (126.87 KiB) Viewed 7028 times
IMG-20220826-WA0001.jpg
IMG-20220826-WA0001.jpg (109.94 KiB) Viewed 7028 times
11.jpg
11.jpg (523.1 KiB) Viewed 7049 times
10.jpg
10.jpg (525.63 KiB) Viewed 7049 times
9.jpg
9.jpg (456 KiB) Viewed 7049 times
8.jpg
8.jpg (458.12 KiB) Viewed 7049 times
7.jpg
7.jpg (491.01 KiB) Viewed 7049 times
6.jpg
6.jpg (508.11 KiB) Viewed 7049 times
5.jpg
5.jpg (419.87 KiB) Viewed 7049 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (464.33 KiB) Viewed 7049 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (497.42 KiB) Viewed 7049 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (589.6 KiB) Viewed 7049 times
1.jpg
Learning Process
1.jpg (260.86 KiB) Viewed 7049 times
1..jpeg
Play Of Light
1..jpeg (146.05 KiB) Viewed 7049 times
mandarghumare

Re: August 2022 (Visit To Simha Farms)

Postby Ganesh H Shankar » Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:11 pm

Dear Mandar, thanks for sharing the memorable moments. It was great meeting you all.
Ganesh H. Shankar
Wishing you best light,

Fine Art Nature Photography
Ganesh H Shankar
Site Admin

Postby ramesh_adkoli » Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:56 am

Dear Mandar, Shashank, Pratik, Viraj, Aniket and Sarthak,

It was my pleasure meeting and interacting with you all. I appreciated how you came with an open mind, a perfect mindset to learn. All the time, you were asking questions and soaking in the answers. For me personally, it was invigorating to interact with each of youl. Hope your quest and enthusiasm to learn and master this wonderful art form continues. All the best.

Regards,
Ramesh
ramesh_adkoli

Postby Shankar Kiragi » Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:15 pm

Excellent meet of the minds I should say. I missed this badly. You guys must have had loads of valuable exchange of knowledge and fun.
Cheers, Shankar Kiragi
Shankar Kiragi

Postby Sarthak Agrawal » Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:15 pm

Thanks for sharing these pictures Mandar. It was lovely meeting you all and I cant wait to do this again. I want to thank all of you for patiently answering all my questions and for genuine and generous feedbacks. Thank you Nevil sir for sending the prints, we delved deep into the art and craft of printing and for the first time I could admire the details and nuances of prints. Of all the things that I learnt, the most important was to not eat rice with a spoon, it is considered a crime down south. :lol:
Sarthak Agrawal

Postby Nevil Zaveri » Sat Sep 03, 2022 12:21 pm

Indeed, I missed it badly .. esp invaluable discussions n perspective of various minds. Feeling rejuvenated seeing you all gather n enjoy the meet.
@Sarthak - CNP is more like a family so there is much more to learn than mere photography :)
Nevil Zaveri

Postby Adithya Biloor » Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:27 pm

Dear Pratik, Mandar, Sitaram, Aniket, Vijay

Thanks for making this happen. I feel really honored you chose my place to meet other CNPins. It was great meeting you guys here. I had a wonderful time with all of you.

Ganesh, RD, Ramesh, raj, Ravi, Prashanth, Sarthak

Thank you all for joining here. The discussions we had really are worth 100 workshops or classes.
Thanks again guys for this meet.

Adithya
Regards,
Adithya Biloor
www.lensandtales.com
Adithya Biloor

Location: Biloor, Nittor -p,Hosanagar-Tq, Shivamogga -Dis, Karnataka,India

Postby sitaramraul » Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:48 pm

It was such a great experience to spend time with Experienced like minded people. exploring new perspectives, unknown philosophies. I came with many Questions in mind there and left with Answers and many more questions that I surely know can help me learn better things. Thank you everyone foe making it happen.
sitaramraul

Return to Discussions on Creative & Fine Art Nature Photography