Announcement :

This forum is dedicated for discussions on making creative images of nature. Images can be attached too as part of the discussion thread.

Moderators: Prashanth Sampagar, Madhav Jois, Raviprakash S S, Vikas T R, Adithya Biloor, Nevil Zaveri, Aniket R Thopate, Adithya U N, Sarthak Agrawal

Announcement :

Postby Nevil Zaveri » Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:41 pm

Dear Friends,
Wish you all happy Dussera.

Our new CNP team 2.0 is about to complete 3 years of learning and enrichment. For us in the editorial team it has been an interesting, enjoyable and at times challenging journey of keeping the platform engaging and participative. During the past 3 years we have also seen very interesting contribution from our young CNPians. Towards this end we thought of having a representation from our young members in our editorial team. Today, we are glad to inform you that we are inviting Sarthak Agrawal to be part of our Editorial Team. Due to personal priorities Saurabh Desai may not be able to actively participate as part of the editorial team while he will continue to share his creations with us. We thank Saurabh for his participation as part of the editorial team.

Sarthak Agarwal, a naturalist by heart, graduated in visual arts, specializing in photo-journalism, worked voluntarily with many related NGOs and above all, is contributing his valuable time to our forum. You may read about him in his own words at here.

Please welcome our new team member Sarthak Agrawal. We are counting on all of your support and active participation in this journey.

Warm regards,
Nevil Zaveri
Nevil Zaveri

Re: Announcement

Postby Ganesh H Shankar » Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:00 pm

Sarthak, welcome to CNP's editorial team!! We are sure your passion and enthusiasm will enrich CNP.

Saurabh, thanks for your participation in editorial efforts. We will continue to look forward to your innovative images in the galleries.
Ganesh H. Shankar
Wishing you best light,

Fine Art Nature Photography
Ganesh H Shankar
Site Admin

Re: Announcement :

Postby Saurabh R. Desai » Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:25 pm

Dear team,

It has been a very beautiful and insightful journey for me as well, and unfortunately I am not able to contribute enough. But I am sure this change would bring new aspects to the forum.

Wish you all the best.

Regards
Saurabh R. Desai

Postby Prashanth Sampagar » Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:27 pm

Dear Sarthak, welcome to the editorial team. I'm sure you must be really excited to take up the new role. And we are also equally excited and I hope this new role will help you in your journey as a photographer.

Saurabh, it was great 3 years as editorial team members. Thank you for all the CNP discussions. Looking forward to more of your work being shared on this platform.

Best regards,
Prashanth
Prashanth Sampagar

My Insta feed
Prashanth Sampagar

Postby Adithya Biloor » Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:24 pm

Dear Sarthak,

Welcome to the editorial team. We are excited to have you in the team and I am sure you as well.

Saurabh,

It was great working together and we are going to miss your insights and inputs during the calls and discussions. I hope you will fill the void in discussion forums and image comments.

Regards
Adithya
Regards,
Adithya Biloor
www.lensandtales.com
Adithya Biloor

Location: Biloor, Nittor -p,Hosanagar-Tq, Shivamogga -Dis, Karnataka,India

Postby Sarthak Agrawal » Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:15 pm

Thanks a lot everyone. Hope to give my best. _/\_
Sarthak Agrawal

Return to Discussions on Creative & Fine Art Nature Photography