CNP images of the year 2021!!

This forum is dedicated for discussions on making creative images of nature. Images can be attached too as part of the discussion thread.

Moderators: Prashanth Sampagar, Madhav Jois, Raviprakash S S, Vikas T R, Adithya Biloor, Nevil Zaveri, Aniket R Thopate, Adithya U N, Sarthak Agrawal

CNP images of the year 2021!!

Postby CNP Staff » Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:11 pm

Dear Friends,

It's little late, but after lots of discussions finally we are concluding here Images Of The Year 2021 ..

CNP Highly Commended (not in any order of merit)

1. image_id: 18367
Frozen Hand .. by Adithya U N

2. image_id: 19250
Natural Artistry .. by Prathameshvg

3. image_id: 18332
A Burning Elephant .. by Aniket R Thopate

CNP Image Of the Year 2021 : None

We had shortlisted 15 images to choose from and discuss on. Like every time, apart from art and creativity, we also weighted on originality, emotional content, moment / message, technical excellence and it took longest and hardest for us to reach this decision. This year due to the impact of Covid/travel restrictions we had reduced choices for the selection. This has resulted in selecting images which qualify for 'Honorable Mentions' without the 'Image of the Year'. May be it was harder time for all of us during this Covid days to travel, explore and have the best in our capacity. Now that things are more relaxed, wish we all will have better opportunities this year. Hoping for the very best in all of us.
Regards,
CNP Staff
CNP Staff

Re: CNP images of the year 2021!!

Postby Madhav Jois » Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:21 pm

Hearty congratulations to all the winners! Well deserved honour.
Best Regards,
Madhav
My Gallery
Madhav Jois
Site Admin

Postby Ganesh H Shankar » Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:53 am

Adithya, Prathamesh, Aniket,

Congratulations!! Very well deserved images!!
Ganesh H. Shankar
Wishing you best light,

Fine Art Nature Photography
Ganesh H Shankar
Site Admin

Postby Prashanth Sampagar » Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:00 pm

Fantastic images, Adithya, Prathamesh and Aniket. Hearty Congratulations to all of you.

Best Regards,
Prashanth
Prashanth Sampagar

My Insta feed
Prashanth Sampagar

Postby ananthkamat » Tue Mar 01, 2022 2:49 pm

Hearty congratulations to the winners. Wonderful images indeed!!
ananthkamat

Postby Vageesha AR » Tue Mar 01, 2022 6:17 pm

Congratulations Adithya, Prathamesh, and Aniket. Very deserving images indeed. Keep clicking and sharing.

CNP team, Kudos on the job. I would love to see the 15 shortlisted ones too. Please add them to the post if you think it's appropriate. I am sure they are an interesting bunch too.

Thanks
Vageesha
Vageesha AR

Postby Nevil Zaveri » Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:42 pm

Congratulations! Adithya, Prathamesh and Aniket. Well deserving images.
Hope to see 'more' from everyone, this year!

Warm regards.
Nevil Zaveri

Postby Anders Wahlund » Thu Mar 03, 2022 1:34 am

Congrats Adithya, Prathamesh and Aniket for having made both beautiful and at the same time interesting images!
Anders Wahlund

Postby Aniket R Thopate » Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:18 pm

This is one of the most awarded moments for me as to be featured in annual awarded Image & I feel honored at the same time. An image that I made by keeping some perspective in mind always has two aspects 1) I made it for me and nothing else matters. 2) I made it for me but it's also important if people could understand, accept or get what I want to say? ... This image was more about the second thought because the visuals were more about the message or hidden reality rather than technicality and subject. Thankfully I can say this is the success of that moment that the photograph stood as one of the significant on the CNP platform & could bring the change in the future. I thank everyone at CNP for encouraging and correcting me from time to time, Nothing else is more important than these lessons. Thanks, Punit Atnurkar for giving drone support.
Many congratulations to Adithya & Prathamesh for bringing these stunning images to CNP.
Regards.
Aniket Thopate
Nature is a religion of an artist
Aniket R Thopate

Postby prathameshvg » Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:44 pm

After 2 IOMs and 2 Special Mentions for the months, I had always longed for that Certificate given by CNP to images of the years and special mentions. I knew it would hold a special place in my heart and would stand amongst my greatest achievements as a photographer ! Still, after winning this, I was thrilled ! I thought I was prepared, but it seems I was not. Thanks a lot CNP team for honoring us with this accolade. CNP indeed has a lion's share in what I am today as a Creative Nature Photographer. Kudos to Aniket and Aditya for the amazing images !!
https://www.prathameshghadekar.com/
prathameshvg

Postby Adithya Biloor » Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:31 pm

Congrats to Aniketh, Adithya and Pratamesh .
It's a very happy thing to see so many unique images amidst the gloomy days of pandemic.

Keep inspiring us!

Adithya
Regards,
Adithya Biloor
www.lensandtales.com
Adithya Biloor

Location: Biloor, Nittor -p,Hosanagar-Tq, Shivamogga -Dis, Karnataka,India

Postby Raviprakash S S » Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:28 pm

Congrats to Adithya, Aniketh and Pratamesh! Keep clicking many more inspiring pictures.

Hopefully, with the pandemic situation looking better, We get to see many more wonderful pictures this year. I am sure these winning images will inspire all of us to explore more.

Regards,
Raviprakash S S
Cheers,
Raviprakash.S.S
http://www.allEYES.in
Raviprakash S S

Postby Sarthak Agrawal » Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:31 pm

Congratulations Adithya, Prathamesh and Aniket. The images are really awe-inspiring.
Keep sharing...
Sarthak Agrawal

Postby Adithya U N » Sat Mar 05, 2022 1:18 am

Firstly, I am pleasantly surprised to see that one of my images has made it to the end, as I was not expecting that to happen in the wildest of my dreams. Secondly, for a long time now, I have felt that I have lost my ability to create anything unique in photography thus reverting back to making images rather than creating them. In that regard, this gives me renewed faith that all is not lost and I can still create images that intrigues people.

I would like to thank many people in this community for what I have become as a person and not just as a photographer. Starting with Adithya Biloor and his constant pestering that I still had what it takes to post images in CNP, Nevil Ji for his constant guidance, nudging in the right direction to keep me focused and many more members whose comments helped me to improve my craft.

Lastly, I would like to congratulate Aniketh and Pratamesh for their stellar images. I wish that the changing conditions in the coming days will bring out the best in us and help us to create more images that are meaningful to us and community that we proudly represent. Wish you all the very best in the coming days!
thank you,
Adithya Uligere
Adithya U N

Postby Sriharsha Ganjam » Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:27 pm

Congrats to all.

The sights, images & representations of each years images keeps getting better and better.

While shifting the POV even a little can produce a magical sight @Adithya UN, Careful exploration and keen observation can unlock magical images @prathameshvg And A deep felt emotion can unfurl a equally deep representative concept in our images @Aniket
Sriharsha Ganjam

Return to Discussions on Creative & Fine Art Nature Photography