Awagami Discount!

This forum is dedicated for discussions on making creative images of nature. Images can be attached too as part of the discussion thread.

Moderators: Prashanth Sampagar, Madhav Jois, Raviprakash S S, Vikas T R, Adithya Biloor, Nevil Zaveri, Aniket R Thopate, Adithya U N, Sarthak Agrawal

Awagami Discount!

Postby Ganesh H Shankar » Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:52 pm

Dear friends,

Further on this post I wrote to Awagami to find out whether there are any dealers in India. Looks like they don't have one at this time. However, it is very kind of Awagami for this below reply.

I will create a special discount code for you and your other Indian photographers - they can apply the discount code AWAGAMIINDIA and get 20% off any papers at any time.......We hope this can help a little bit..... Apply the code: "AWAGAMIINDIA" when you reach Paypal final checkout (there will be a 'discount code' box)

If any of you want to place an online order from India you may use this special discount code that they have created for us. This may be useful to you if you want to try some speciality papers from them. I had bought a sample pack once. I am very much impressed by some their nuanced papers.
Ganesh H. Shankar
Wishing you best light,

Fine Art Nature Photography
Ganesh H Shankar
Site Admin

Return to Discussions on Creative & Fine Art Nature Photography