GAJA...CROPPING FURTHER ..

We often suggest changes to posted images. If we want to take some time to illustrate the changes then users can post and discuss the the changed image here. PLEASE TAKE CONSENT FROM THE POSTER BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD/EDIT OtHERS' IMAGES. Please keep files sizes small - preferablly less than 650pixels on longer side.

Moderators: Prashanth Sampagar, Raviprakash S S, Adithya Biloor, Nevil Zaveri, Aniket R Thopate, Adithya U N, Sarthak Agrawal

GAJA...CROPPING FURTHER ..

Postby neelu » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:25 pm

finally overcoming my block of not knowing how to post in the illustration forum..

GANESH ..suggested a closer crop upto the ear ...to increase the visual weight on the eye...

would like a feedback if it works..ganesh..

original version without cropping till ear...
image_id: 6384
Attachments
gaja.crop.jpg
gaja.crop.jpg (164.2 KiB) Viewed 4266 times
neelu

Re: GAJA...CROPPING FURTHER ..

Postby Ganesh H Shankar » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:39 pm

Hi Neelu, if you could get the eye a little bit upper in the frame I may go with this. Otherwise I prefer the one you prepared presented in the critique gallery... Human eyes/mind are very sensitive to small changes.
Ganesh H. Shankar
Wishing you best light,

Fine Art Nature Photography
Ganesh H Shankar
Site Admin

Re: GAJA...CROPPING FURTHER ..

Postby neelu » Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:55 pm

GANESH...thanks...but not able to move the eye in the image further up...unless i crop extensively.and them im loosing the little fold in top of the ear..which is nice included....this is almost a full frame image..
guess well stick to the first image... i tried.!!!!
neelu

Return to Illustration Forum