Announcement : Editorial Team 2024

This forum is dedicated for discussions on making creative images of nature. Images can be attached too as part of the discussion thread.

Moderators: Prashanth Sampagar, Madhav Jois, Raviprakash S S, Vikas T R, Adithya Biloor, Nevil Zaveri, Aniket R Thopate, Adithya U N, Sarthak Agrawal

Announcement : Editorial Team 2024

Postby Nevil Zaveri » Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:15 pm

Dear Friends,

Hope you all are in good health and planning to take out some time out of your busy life, to capture spring!

In this busy life facing various challenges, reserving quality time to keep the platform engaging has become very demanding for some of our editorial staff. As life changes with time, we are forced to change our priorities to fulfill other commitments. Vikas and Madhav wanted to take a break from the administrative tasks. We thank Vikas for all his help during past a few years. Madhav will continue to help us for some time. Needless to say Vikas and Madhav will remain active as members of CNP. To fill the vacuum, we are happy to announce that Prashanth Sampagar will take the added responsibility of administrating the site.

As an editorial team, we are trying to keep the platform interesting, enjoyable and at times challenging to make it more engaging and participative. We are glad to inform you that we are inviting Adithya U N and Aniket Thopate to be part of our Editorial Team.

Adithya U N is a Computer Engineer currently living in the foothills of Rocky Mountains in USA. He believes Rocky Mountains are his teachers of light!

Aniket Thopate is a young Engineer with Diploma in Photography! He is a naturalist by heart and a passionate photographer.

They will be contributing their valuable time as part of the CNP Editorial Team. You may read more about them here.

Please welcome our new team members Adithya U N and Aniket Thopate!

We are counting on all of your support and active participation in this journey :)

Warm regards,
CNP Team
Nevil Zaveri

Re: Announcement : Editorial Team 2024

Postby Madhav Jois » Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:11 pm

Hearty welcome to Adithya and Aniket. I am sure the forum will benefit from your knowledge and experience.

Thank you Vikas for all your contributions to the forum over the past years.
Best Regards,
Madhav
My Gallery
Madhav Jois
Site Admin

Postby Adithya Biloor » Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:50 pm

Dear friends,

Hearty welcome to Adithya U N and Aniket. We are all excited :)

Thanks a lot Vikas for your valuable contributions all these years.

Adithya
Regards,
Adithya Biloor
www.lensandtales.com
Adithya Biloor

Location: Biloor, Nittor -p,Hosanagar-Tq, Shivamogga -Dis, Karnataka,India

Postby Ganesh H Shankar » Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:58 pm

Dear Adithya & Aniket,

We are excited to have you on board!! Looking forward to interesting discussions!
Ganesh H. Shankar
Wishing you best light,

Fine Art Nature Photography
Ganesh H Shankar
Site Admin

Postby Prashanth Sampagar » Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:01 pm

Dear Adithya and Aniket,

Happy to have you on board. Hope you enjoy the new responsibilities.

Thanks Vikas for your contributions.

Best regards
Prashanth Sampagar

My Insta feed
Prashanth Sampagar

Postby mandarghumare » Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:03 am

Congratulations to both of you.. ❤️
mandarghumare

Postby Vikas T R » Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:28 pm

Hearty congratulations to Adithya and Aniket. I am sure that you and forum both will be benefitted :)

Thank you editorial team for having me all these years and I learnt a lot from all the editorial discussions. I am guilty of not spending enough time but hope to be in action soon :)

Thanks again
"The art of simplicity is a puzzle of complexity."
-Vikas
PhotoGallery of Vikas
Vikas T R
Site Admin

Postby Shankar Kiragi » Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:41 pm

Vikas, Madhav,
Thank you for your time and effort. Being part of editorial team is not an easy responsibility. Best wishes !

Prashant,
Thank you for taking additional role/responsibility. Best Wishes !

Adithya, Anikekt,
Congratulations and Best Wishes! Excited to see more creative intetactions and new thoughts and perspectives.
Cheers, Shankar Kiragi
Shankar Kiragi

Postby Ashwini Kumar Bhat » Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:38 pm

Madhav, Vikas - Thank you very much for your time and support.

@Adithya, @Aniket - Wonderful news! All the best!
Cheers,
Ashwini Kumar Bhat
---------------------------
My scribblings | My Portfolio
Ashwini Kumar Bhat

Postby jayesh joshi » Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:22 pm

Congratulations to Aadithya & Aniket !

I would like to convey thanks to all present & past team of founders, editors & all active members of this beautiful forum-CNP.

I find it extremely difficult to balance my professional life & personal life with this passion & most of the time i am unable to manage my own photography work & social media

and i am observing many of you doing this thanklessly for many years. Hatts off to you all !
jayesh joshi

Postby Aniket R Thopate » Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:37 pm

I want to express my gratitude to everyone. This responsibility will keep me connected with nature constantly. A heartfelt thank you to the previous editors for their contributions.
Aniket Thopate
Nature is a religion of an artist
Aniket R Thopate

Postby Adithya U N » Wed Mar 13, 2024 9:48 pm

Dear All,

It is a great honor to be a part of the editorial team and I thank the present editors in considering me for this huge responsibility. It is not an easy task to meet the standards set by the past editorial teams of CNP and I will try my level best to carry the baton forward. It is an interesting journey to say the least to see myself as one of the initial members from the time of CNP's inception to this day where I have been picked to be a part of the editorial board. I have learnt alot in the process and I promise to keep learning from other members of the CNP family. I look forward to engage with the current editors on the forum management activities and discussions.

Lastly, I would like to thank Madhav and Vikas for their support so far in hand holding the forum to reach the current state and making it a wonderful place for the members to participate in.

Once again thank you all for your wonderful wishes and I request you all to help me take this next step in my CNP journey!
thank you,
Adithya Uligere
Adithya U N

Postby Raviprakash S S » Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:08 pm

Thank you Vikas and Madhav. Your contribution has truly helped all of us. We had some.great discussions over past few years.

Welcome Aditya and Aniket. Looking forward for fresh ideas and perspectives from your side.

Regards,
Raviprakash S S
Cheers,
Raviprakash.S.S
http://www.allEYES.in
Raviprakash S S

Postby Vageesha AR » Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:59 pm

Congratulations , Aditya and Aniket . I am sure you will enrich the platform with your perspective and art going forward.

Thanks, Vikas and Madhav, for your contributions and guidance all these years.

Thanks
Vageesha A R
Vageesha AR

Return to Discussions on Creative & Fine Art Nature Photography