Sort order defaults to TIME ..

This forum is dedicated for discussions related to features of CNP. All suggestions are welcome!! We may not be able address all of them nevertheless.

Moderators: Madhav Jois, Vikas T R, Nevil Zaveri, Aniket R Thopate, Adithya U N

Sort order defaults to TIME ..

Postby sharmabc » Fri May 23, 2008 2:11 pm

Hi CNP staff ,
First of all my heartiest Congratulations to you all for starting this wonderful website.. I know that you all have put in a lot of effort & time in making this site Alive !. I'm very sure, that this site will bring out the best Creative photographs/Photographers around the globe.

one thing I observed while browsing the gallery is that, the sort order defaults to TIME when you come back after visiting other forums/pages. By any chance is it possible to make the Sort order selection permanent for that user ?.. You can make use of "Cookies" to make it permanent or a Session Variable to hold it for that particular session.. I'm not sure of the technical difficulties involved here, but that is my humble suggestion..

regards,
Sharma.
regards,
Sharma BC - http://sharmabc.iadvaita.com
sharmabc

Re: Sort order defaults to TIME ..

Postby CNP Staff » Fri May 23, 2008 11:24 pm

Hello Mr Sharma,

Thanks a lot for your kind words and encouragement.

With regard to your suggestion, we would like to point you at the feature in the User Control Pannel. Please have a look at it and let us know if this is exactly the feature what you were looking for.

Regards,
CNP Staff
CNP Staff

Re: Sort order defaults to TIME ..

Postby sharmabc » Mon May 26, 2008 9:30 pm

Hi,
Looks like it is the option which controls the topics/posts in the Forums. I dont know if this will apply to the Photos gallery or not. If it applies, then how do I set these options ??

regards,
sharma.
regards,
Sharma BC - http://sharmabc.iadvaita.com
sharmabc

Return to Your Views and Suggestions to Improve CNP